Friday, April 09, 2010

Finally Something Finished

My marathon cleaning isn't going quite as well as planned. I should be at least one-third done and I am not. Whine whine whine, it's haaaard to get anything done with a baby, bitch bitch bitch. I know. It's lazy. But I got the first item from the kitchen sub-list, "clean and organize hutch" done yesterday. I know it looks over-full, but this hutch serves as most of my pantry and a good bit of my counter space; it's never going to be spare and minimalist the way it would be in a catalogue. Among other things, it holds fourteen one-pound boxes of dried pasta. I'm not a hoarder, honestly! The store was having a buy-two-get-THREE-free sale on the brand I already buy. What would you do? (Correct answer: pay for four boxes, walk out with ten.)
Zoom-in on my 'Never Trust a Skinny Cook' sign, which I love but would love to invalidate by reskinny-fying myself... or at least losing seven pounds or so. Today I will get more things done.

4 comments:

hoganshoesonsale said...

.Aside from the lower cost, an advantage of Hogan Shoes 2011ordering identical baby suits in 3 distinct sizes is that your little one gets to wear the outfit for up to twelve months whereas usually outfits would only last 3 months due to baby growth rates.Hogan Shoes 2011 Buying in packs of three saves you the inconvenience of searching for baby clothes all the time

Alva said...

sac louis vuitton 2012
sac louis vuitton rouge
sac louis vuitton vin rouge
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures a talon haut louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
sac louis vuitton 2012

affiliate blogging tips said...

Nothin like getting organized! :)

Stone Gold said...

WOW! your post rocks thanks for share such an amazing and so informative post just keep up the good work and share more as much you can.

Challenge Coins